h T Shirt
i Design T Shirt
Logo Youth T Shirt
- jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- (logos) Son: the divine word of God; the second person in the Trinity (incarnate in Jesus)
- A logo is a graphic mark or emblem commonly used by commercial enterprises, organizations and even individuals to aid and promote instant public recognition. Logos are either purely graphic (symbols/icons) or are composed of the name of the organization (a logotype or wordmark).
- A symbol or other small design adopted by an organization to identify its products, uniform, vehicles, etc
Volunteers of Vision Logo Drafts
This is the final logo
in a series of logos I've done for a non-profit in New Orleans. It's been the most challenging—maybe because I'm tired, maybe because I can't find a good visual without being cliche.
upper left: the shape may invoke a brick, which is OK since they are literally rebuilding Katrina houses/lives. It started as an attempt at binoculars or a view finder.
upper center: This was a loose interpretation of a kaleidoscope. It also represents all the volunteers coming together around a single project.
upper right: Cliche hand. Don't like this one very much. It was suppose to be "friendly," but I think it's just boring.
lower left: Trying to represent people with the individual ovals coming together around a single project.
lower right: desperate... Looks like the yellow pages icon, doesn't it?
What's working? What's not? The applications are everything from print materials to lots of t-shirts
for the teams of volunteers who come (mostly short-term mission groups from US churches)
group logo design
These are some digital sketches of draft logos for the youth
group of our church. The guidelines were as follows:
Brand: OSC (One Step Closer)
Mission statement: Students would grow one step closer to Christ and one another
Tag line: Go Deep, Connect, Serve
Youth pastor suggested:
1) Incorporate a picture of a mountain
or 3 mountain
s as steps
2) Have a cross as the "t".
3) Possibly show 2 people helping each other up the mountain
Any feedback is welcome. I've included the original design which they've asked me to redesign for reference. Thanks in advance!
Similar posts: wolf t shirt mens mens volleyball t shirts funny adult t shirts peace sign t shirt more beer t shirt flying monkeys t shirts black and white striped t shirt t shirt modification ideas design own t shirts
- (月) 15:15:08|
- Category: None